US Start up Cosmetics Company
We seeking a Site Operation Lead, Technology Integration, to implement and execute the company's key marketing initiatives across online channels. The person will be responsible for overseeing all eCommerce business processes and operations, including website content, micro-sites and digital app management. This position will report to the Director of Technology Integration and work with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Legal teams to solve operational challenges working in a highly cross-functional and visible role. The person will also be responsible for staying abreast of industry trends and bringing ideas for further growth to the team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in website management and ecommerce operations, online marketing trends and project management. The ability to generate and execute high- impact ideas, multi-task, manage many moving parts with an attention to detail and drive projects forward under pressure, along with commitment, passion and enthusiasm for this work is essential. This is a high growth full-time position that offers a lot of opportunity for a resourceful, motivated individual.
- Establish standard operating procedures for the Site Operations team both internally and with their business partners across the organization.
- Create and maintain documentation to support scalable growth and communication within the Site Operations team.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to maintain a calendar of all campaigns, programs, and deliverables.
- Align ecommerce efforts with Operations to ensure supply chain optimization, merchandizing the product portfolio according to customer buying cycles and business needs.
- Establish analytics baseline metrics, tracking goals, and conversion optimization strategies in partnership with the Digital Business Analyst and SEO Specialist.
- Continuously optimize and improve the ecommerce technology mix based on industry standards, testing, and research.
- Collaborate with Marketing, to plan, execute and manage campaigns across web channels.
- Manage all online platforms, including the corporate website, Consultant websites, micro sites and digital apps.
- Actively manage and oversee our CMS platform to make necessary additions and updates to web assets and create new web pages and landing pages as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including IT, Sales, Customer Service and Finance to support online Marketing initiatives and launches. Communicate project status to stakeholders and provide post-deployment support.
- Define and implement ongoing testing and optimization plans across web channels and digital apps.
- Partner with the User Experience team and Ecommerce Content team to deliver consistent customer experiences and drive conversion across web channels.
- Align with the Ecommerce Content team to ensure consistent delivery of fully optimized webpages including content relevance, content length and style, calls to action, customer buying cycle alignment, target audiences, metrics capture, etc.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and quality assurance on new website content and functionality, ensuring site accessibility for users (i.e. across browsers, operating systems, etc).
- Proactively identify opportunities for website enhancements that are consistent with site strategy and brand standards.
- Support internal stakeholders by developing procedures for web publishing, implementation and maintenance.
- Strong ability to think through, plan, innovate and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- 5+ years in eCommerce site operations with a track record of measurable results
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Demonstrated success with web channels and affinity for learning new technologies.
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including HTML 5, social media, and knowledge of SEO theory and practice, including how it relates to page performance.
- Proficient using the latest versions of all Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Experience working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction.
- Operate at hands-on detailed level in addition to strategic thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task, excel and positively adjust in a fast-paced environment.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.