Large European Consumer Goods Company
This is a key role for the production lines in our facilities and a role that will have a very big impact in the company's performance
This role is quite challenging, since this person will need to communicate effectively with several other teams such as quality, logistics, supply planning, etc
Job Purpose of Shift Leader is to lead shift team to produce right product and required volume with Safety and Quality by enabling Senior Operator's leadership on the floor as well as team/each operator development. Shift leader reports to Operations Manager who owns entire site operations as key responsibility and part of Operations Leadership team to own entire site Operation team performance and engagement.
Key responsibilities of Shift Leader are
- To ensure safety, quality procedures for shift team members during his/her shift
- To set period target and own the result for the team on core KPIs like safety, quality and productivity.
- To set team vision and direction to deploy and support the team to achieve/follow.
- To cultivate Continuous Improvement culture through FMOS for Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- To support project (CI, Engineering)
Context and Scope
- Safety, Quality, Production volume and Productivity of the team as well as People management (hiring, HC tracking, etc) and development including high motivation and engagement among team members. As part of site Operations Leadeship team, contribute to entire site performance, Org development and engagement.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
- (Industrial) Engineering and/or supply chain bachelor/master is preferred
- 3-5yrs experience in manufacturing (great if FOOD product, ISO9000/22000, GMP-GHP, HACCP)
- 3+ yrs leadership (people/team management) experience is mandatory
- Fluent Japanese is mandatory and business advance English is nice (will check the level through interview), but mandatory for further career glidepath in the company
3. Physical/Mental Requirements
- Safety first, focus on Quality, good communication to the entire team, fairness to the team members
- Strong both physical and mental health
- Level of role, Critical MLCs and Competencies
Key Supporting Competencies
- Effective Team building
- Developing Direct Reports
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Motivating Others
- Conflict Management
- Drive for results
Key Functional Competencies & Technical Skills
- Analytical Capability
- Lean Principle
- Business Process Application
- Make Principle
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.