Globally Diversified Corporate and Investment Bank
One of the world's largest diversified bank is seeking a Settlements Associate to join their capital markets operations team. The individual should be a dedicated specialist who would like to build a long-term career within operations and settlements, being exposed to variety of products and contributing to enhancing the efficiency of the workflows and processes.
- Payment processing of a variety of currencies such as; JPY, EUR, USD, and Emerging currencies
- Collateral Management against BOJ Funds-Supplying Operations
- Processing of Fixed income and FX payments.
- Regulatory Reporting to authorities (BOJ, FSA, JSCC)
- Be responsible for reconciliation of accounts
- Liquidity Risk Management for day to day securities settlement
- Analyze and use market knowledge to enhance workflows and provide efficiencies
- 3-5 years of experience within settlements and/or operations role.
- Good understanding of settlement processes and products as well.
- Experience in securities firms or banks.
- Experience handling Fixed income and Foreign exchange payment processing is desirable. Other products are advantageous.
- Native/Fluent Japanese with business level English.
- Detail Oriented
- JSDA 1 and 2 licence
- JSDA Internal Administrator
Full Time Employee
8 - 5 million yen Base + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)