Globally Diversified Corporate and Investment Bank
One of the world's largest diversified bank is seeking a Settlements Associate to join their capital markets operations team. The individual should be a dedicated specialist who would like to build a long-term career within operations and settlements, being exposed to variety of products and contributing to enhancing the efficiency of the workflows and processes.
- Payment processing of a variety of currencies such as; JPY, EUR, USD, and Emerging currencies
- Collateral Management against BOJ Funds-Supplying Operations
- Processing of Fixed income and FX payments.
- Regulatory Reporting to authorities (BOJ, FSA, JSCC)
- Be responsible for reconciliation of accounts
- Liquidity Risk Management for day to day securities settlement
- Analyze and use market knowledge to enhance workflows and provide efficiencies
- Control of customer segregation funds.
- 3-5 years of experience within settlements and/or operations role.
- Good understanding of settlement processes and products as well.
- Experience in securities firms or banks.
- Experience handling Fixed income and Foreign exchange payment processing is desirable. Other products are advantageous.
- Native/Fluent Japanese with business level English.
- Experience in reporting to FSA and BOJ.
- Detail Oriented and a passion to grow the career within operations.
- JSDA 1 and 2 licence
- JSDA Internal Administrator
Full Time Employee
8 - 5 million yen Base + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.