- Responsible for upholding our Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Primary point-of-contact for major account/(s) regardless of account's geographic location.
- Maintain contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Sell the organization's products or services to and maintain relationships with existing national named accounts. Responsible for expanding and retaining named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats
- Prepare formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making processes and overcome objectives to closure, and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Responsible for significant key partner relationship management and development.
- Facilitate executive-level relationships between the customer, company and its partners including; facilitating communication on strategic and tactical issues and maintaining continuity
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets
- Must understand organization's business needs, develop application of products and services and communicate how our technical value added solutions will address those needs
- Research and develop lists of potential customers within an organization; regularly follow-up on leads and developing leads, and act to close deals
- Determine market strategies and goals for each product and service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of named accounts
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management)
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Develop strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates resources to ensure goals are met
- Support the APAC management team in special projects and strategic planning.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English & Japanese fluently.
- Must also be fluent in local language as this role supports our local customers.
- Multiple language skills are a plus.
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 8 years of direct work experience in a relevant environment.
- Should be hands-on and be able to perform the function independently.
- Proven track record in a high growth company of medium size from the information technology/networking industry.
- Must have maturity in building organizational capability and sales growth whilst managing costs.
l Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table
l Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material
l Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
l Duties require the ability to travel up to 60% via automobile and airplane, and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)