As a senior member of our Service Operations team, you will provide responsive technical support to our customers and perform a range of service operations activities to resolve product or service issues. You will be working as the key escalation point for your assigned shift. Currently there is a requirement to provide 24/7 escalation support coverage, including holidays and weekends.
- Take over ownership of complex or time critical and out of scope support issues from Tier 1 analysts as directed by management, this would require transferring cases into your own queue, relieving Tier 1 ownership and working cases to resolution;
- Assist with targeted case management (SWAT approach)
- Liaise with Technical Services, Quality Assurance and Development to prioritize and escalate customer support issues
- Review results of software patches and upgrades designed to resolve customer support issues
- Be a focal point for Tier 1 guidance;
- Verify FAQ and Knowledgebase documents
- Ensure all aspects of our customers' Service Level Agreements and Support Agreements are fully met;
- Present Health Check Reports with Customers
- Assisting with the development and presentation of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Reason for Outage (RFO) Reports.
In addition to a post-secondary diploma or degree in a related discipline, you possess:
- A minimum 4 years working knowledge of SCM solution
- A minimum 6 years experience as Technical/Customer Support role
- SaaS support experience is plus
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
- Experience with Manufacturing and Inventory management considered a valuable asset.
- Working knowledge of relational database and query writing.
- Knowledge of server-based OS platforms, database query languages, and hardware/software interfaces.
- Solid working knowledge of the Windows environments, IIS, and experience with web-based applications.
- Experience with monitoring and responding to issues with transactional data flows considered.
- Knowledge of relevant case tracking applications.
- APICS certification a valuable asset.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.