※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Grow the service sales revenue from existing and new customers
- Maintenance, Calibration, Validation, and Repair work to our customer
- Advice and trouble-shooting to our customer
- Managing customer appointment and commitment
- Back support to our Sales and technical marketing team
- To always act in a responsible manner to avoid risk to self or to the company and comply with the workplace safety and health and security policy.
- Undertake any relevant tasks as may be directed by the superior from time to time.
- Having knowledge and experience for Bioprocess Instrument.
- Having knowledge for Analytical instrument ( High performance liquid chromatography、HPLC etc. ) or robot system industry.
- Good communication skills
- Having experience for team management
- Experience of field support engineer
- having English skill for daily conversation is better (not MUST)
- Good teamwork skills
- Good PC skills
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.