Global Transportation Equipment Manufacturer
Primary responsibilities Manage operations according to contract
- Manage team to achieve deliveries on time to the dedicated customer according to agreed service levels.
- Manage the operations and highlight any shortfalls to respective stake holders.
- Manage integration of team in daily operations at the customers and in the Group A supply chain departments to ensure best material and information flow.
- Create initial ramp up plan for programme start or customer new fleet integration.
Lead the operational team and manage related interfaces
- Lead the team for the IMS delivery for Airlines, which consist of Planning and Ad-hoc Ordering officers.
- Motivate team members for best results and continuous improvement.
- Perform customer stakeholder management and act as antenna for any kind of information on operations and strategic development and channel this to the relevant teams.
- Ensure close cooperation with centrally based Customer Director in operational, strategic and stakeholder management subjects.
- Ensure best practice exchange to and from other customer teams and support in bottleneck situations.
Ensure cost efficiency
- Set and control sub targets to achieve overall deal cost targets.
- Manage any kind of change or improvement activities.
- Support transparent cost and investment calculations.
- Provide high quality input for internal budgeting such as yearly AOP and Forecasts as required.
- Minimum 10 years working experience
- Working knowledge of English and Japanese, both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of SAP R/3
- Willingness to travel
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Ability to work and build strong working relationships with stakeholders cross geographically.
- High degree of aviation business understanding specifically in the area of spares support, supply chain management and A/C maintenance
- Technical and process oriented background with the ability to understand and interpret technical documentation and drawings
- Flexible, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and successfully deal with unexpected situations / issues
8 Million yen to 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.