Global Insurance Service Company
A service delivery manager identifies a client's needs and oversees the delivery of the services within the context of the business. The foundation of this position is establishing processes to provide consistently high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner.
- Define and build consensus on KPI of services with client
- Provide periodical, at least monthly, service report to client with KPI
- Report promptly to management and clients regarding critical outages until resolution.
- Regular discussion and follow up production issues with in country and offshore support teams to determine remediation and prevent re-occurrence for clients.
- Interact with infrastructure, release management, change management, DBA, front office and back office application teams.
- Arrange, assign, adjust, and monitor shifts to have appropriate coverage for 365 days operations, including weekends and holidays.
- Assist in support hours of operation and off hour production emergencies.
- Develop relations with business users, local and global support teams.
- Implement and review of production operation procedures, policies and documentation for client
- Have a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Experience in distributed, multi-national, multi-lingual, and multi-cultural corporate environments;
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good interpersonal, communications, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain ownership and manage tasks from beginning to end
- Experience in creating documents (ex, Monthly Service Report, Incident Report) in both JP and EN
- Basic Knowledge of the following technology: MS Windows, Red Hat Linux, Citrix, DNS, NFS, AD, TCP/IP, VMWare, MS Clustering, Load balancing technology.
- Basic Knowledge of AWS and MS Azure
- Programming/scripting for automation
- Software Development Life-Cycle Processes
- Knowledge and theory of principles for project management
University degree, or equivalent, in computer science, engineering, or related fields; A minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT
ITIL Training or Foundation Certification would be considered a plus
- Requires Native level Japanese and Business level English
- Potentially work on shift with other team member to cover 365 days service delivery
- Occasional need to travel within Japan
- Requires to work weekend and holidays when needed for service continuity
- Occasionally need to work off business hours.
10 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.