[Company Summary ]
Global IT Company
- Expertise in backup administration skills In an Enterprise network using backup tools.
- Expertise in handling and troubleshooting OS like Unix, Linux and Windows Servers.
- Expertise in Installation, and configuring Enterprise backup software.
- Exposure to basic UNIX, Linux & Windows administration
- Exposure to SAN Backup and NAS Backup will be an added advantage
- Good written and verbal skills. Able to create SOPs, Create migration plans in Excel/Word
- Storage and Fabric performance analysis.
- English: Business (TOEIC: 800+), Japanese (JLPT 1)
- Qualification: Diploma, Degree and above
- Good exposure to hardware technologies used with Backup
- Familiarity of documentation / Process
- Good communication skills - Oral and written
- Set priorities and handle them accordingly
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly, and be proactive
- Good knowledge on ITSM will be an added advantage
- Work with multiple teams and interact with clients to understand their requirements.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- High accountability for results
- Strong design and analysis skills
- Strong Communication and presentation Skills
- Tracking technical issues and providing their resolution
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of at least 4 yrs in the company product(s) supported
- Experience in testing, implementation, change management, and upgrade/migration of backup and storage infrastructure
- Required knowledge on Oracle, SQL and SAP module, NDMP and VADP backups
- Ability to "read" the customer and adapt behavior / approach
- Superior Customer communication skills
- Scripting experience
- Industry recognized Certifications for above listed products
- Ability to establish technical credibility with a wide range of customer contacts
- Ability to troubleshoot heterogeneous environments
- Monitoring the daily backups and to make sure success rate is 100%
- Troubleshooting the root cause for the failed backups
- Restoration of data on request from the customer
- Installation and Configuration of Backup software
- Co-ordinate with the appropriate team to ensure that backups are getting completed Successfully
- Co-ordinate with the vendor for hardware and Software troubleshooting
- Japanese language support is a mandatory requirement
Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen ~ 12 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.