Note: Applicants must currently be living in and have permission to work in Japan and Business ~ Native level Japanese.
As a Senior Test Analyst you are passionate in delivering the best quality product for the client. Working within an agile environment you are responsible for the test effort's success with a deep focus on product quality. Now you can grow your career with a leading financial services technology innovator with merit driven values and international culture.
Global FinTech Company
- Review requirements and all testing artifacts to ensure good quality
- Resolve software quality control problems/concerns with the team.
- Produce and maintain test scopes and checklists, required in the project for Quality assurance
- Perform a hands-on testing and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect, participate in agile ceremonies.
- Discuss with the client raised issues to facilitate their solving time
- Check and verify the testing activities for subordinates - testers or test engineers.
- Promote Teamwork to increase productivity and cooperation between teams
- Education: Degree in relevant technology-based subject from a recognised university
- Industry Experience: Around 5 years of QA/Testing experience.
- Technical Skills: Advanced knowledge in software development lifecycle.Extensive experience in functional, system and system integration testing of web-based applications. Testing activities/tools on automation, performance, change & release, JIRA. Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology and/or working experience in multicultural environment is a plus.
- Domain: Ideally coming from Banking/Financial background; Wealth Management is an advantage
- Skills: Problem Solver. Analytical. Detail Oriented. Negotiator. Active Listener. Decision Making.
- Commitment: Demonstrate strong commitment to reach commonly agreed objectives
- Fast Learner: with strong capabilities to comprehend complex software applications
- Language: strong English communication skills in written and spoken English
- Personality: Independent with strong problem-solving skills and open-minded attitude while being able to establish harmonious working relationships with team members
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.