Global Computer Software Company
- Responsible for designing and implementing the appropriate our product to support specific, usually large-scale web-based internet, intranet and extranet implementations for clients.
- Carry out performance audits and other technical reviews on existing infrastructure and product installations, producing recommendations where appropriate.
- Responsible for leading analysis and design sessions, talking to client's project management, developing and designing solutions for clients.
- Understands the technology needed to be applied to offer the most effective solutions offered by us such as capabilities, strengths, weaknesses and competition.
- Willing and able to gain an in-depth knowledge of specific technical areas, and apply this in solving clients technical problems e.g. integration, architecture, customization and scalability in an enterprising way.
- Can explain technical solutions.
- Leads and motivates other members of the project team to contribute to overall team success and develops strong working relationships with key users.
- Developing and presenting technical education sessions to Clients, partners and internal Technical Consultants.
- SAP or ERP system experience is preferred.
- Fluent Japanese speaking and writing.
- Thorough knowledge of all areas of business operations combined with strong analytical skills.
- Highly professional team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in implementing and modifying applications and leading projects.
- Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate these into specific implementation strategies.
- Knowledge of SQL, VB, Java, C++ (or a similar object-oriented language), HTML an asset.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts (Oracle, SQL Server) an asset.
- Experience in implementing intranet and/or extranet applications, implementing document management solutions, workflow management or web content management solutions are preferences.
- At least 5 years experience with information technology.
- University degree.
- English would be an advantage.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.