Global Asset Management company
We are looking for a Japan-based Senior Technical Lead at the heart of our "Web & Online Channels" product, developing and supervising all technical aspects around the solutions of the Adobe Experience Cloud platform. The "Japan Web & Online Channels" product is made up of our main website and all related web-based activities. It also includes connected services for our clients such as fund tools, educational platforms, digital APIs or event management capabilities.
- Develop, supervise the developments and provide support around the solutions of the Adobe Experience Cloud platform including Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign and Marketo
- Ensure impeccable quality and high-performing websites and an efficient Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform
- Evolve and optimize the information architecture and data flows around Adobe Experience Cloud with our Japanese technology teams
- Develop new AEM presentation & backend components in close cooperation with our third-party Adobe experts
- Proactively identify and provide solutions to issues and problems in Adobe Experience Cloud
- Create clear and concise documentation for the new Adobe Experience Platform to our Japanese teams
- Work in close collaboration with our third- party provider's technical leads and our technology architects to identify and architect the best possible solutions
- Deploy the AEM solution using continuous delivery and Adobe packages
- Graduate in Computer Science (MIS or a degree in Computer Information Science or equivalent)
- Fluent in English. Fluent in Japanese a huge plus.
- Strong experience integrating Adobe Experience Cloud products, especially AEM and Web components as a whole
- Minimum of 5 years of Java/JEE/JCR programming experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content management and martech-related technologies
- Excellent communication skills with business and technical teams
- Fair analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Java and Web development IDEs such as IntelliJ or Visual Studio Code
- Working experience and integration with backend technologies: Java, Node.js, API Gateway, Salesforce Connector considered a huge plus
- AWS Services knowledge considered a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.