Global Saas Provider
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Ensure technical deliverables to our customers are complete, consistent, high quality, and on time, and deliver valued outcomes
- Build trust and establish thought leadership through publication activities such as: knowledge articles, White Papers, community engagement, blogs, etc.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Global Delivery business processes as well as the maturing of the Platform practice portfolio, capabilities, and expertise
- Provide feedback into product teams in order to continually improve and expand product capabilities, features and interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Achieve Individual KPI's and Metrics as defined
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs
- 3+ years working in the IT services/consulting industry
- Experience with ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher; knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT beneficial
- Experience with data management, database design, and database concepts
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other widespread enterprise technologies
- Demonstrated skills as an active listener, respecting others' point of view while contributing the required input through strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentation)
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) when solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Is committed to driving customer value realization while ensuring all actions contribute towards a positive experience for the customer
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
9 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.