Global Healthcare Company
Senior Tax Analystとして税務全般を担当していただきます。
- Preparation of annual tax returns within stipulated timelines.
- Preparation of statutory reports, including all disclosure notes, liaison with external auditors and ensuring submission within statutory timelines.
- Ongoing assistance with the US LE reporting processes including liaison with GS and Global Tax team, making sure deadlines are met and accuracy and credibility of reporting is being maintained
- Timely and accurate filing of consumption tax and other indirect taxes.
- Tax accounting in Business Plan cycles and quarterly closing.
- Ensure compliance to SOX and other internal controls.
- Support in cross-sectors tax driven business initiatives locally or regionally.
- Provide internal tax/accounting advisory services and support business operation matters.
- Maintain appropriate local transfer pricing documentation and operation.
- Take care of external tax authorities and consultants.
- Collaborate and develop strong relationships with BUF, GS and other partners.
■Assignment and Planning of Work
- Much of the work is providing advice and support to legal entities in Japan, working within their timetables and both internal and external reporting deadlines.
- There must be an ability to stress the importance of deadlines and reporting requirements to peers. Therefore, a strength to balance conflicting priorities is important.
- There will be extra demands around the quarterly/year-end reporting and tax return deadlines as well as US tax reporting deadlines.
- Sufficient training courses should be attended each year in order to keep up to date with changing legislation and accounting developments.
- Tax/accountancy qualification (Certified Public Tax Accountant, Japanese CPA, US CPA is a plus)
- At least 7 years of tax/accounting experience in a multinational corporation and/or in an international accounting firm.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Fluent in Japanese and reading/writing level of English
- Analytical and attention to detail.
- Great team communicator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and keen to learn new technologies.
- Highly proactive with a can-do attitude.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.