Global Cosmetic Company
- Managed tax audit and custom audits on current operations
- Identify and evaluate fiscal risks and make recommendation
- Monitor & advise on taxation issues for all entities
- Recommend on new business issues from fiscal perspective
- Follow up on new taxation regulations and implications on business
- Close relationship with Accounting department to set up a tax-efficient accounting framework
- Liaison with external tax consultants
- Close contact and relationship maintenance with Tax Bureaus
- Ad hoc management reports
- Controlling of Annual tax returns
- Controlling of Monthly indirect other tax payment
- Management of litigation
- Transfer pricing : coordinate and prepare transfer pricing documentations in relation with HQ and with local advisers, risk management, prepare defense file, follow TP audits, review the intragroup agreement
- Introduction of Advance Pricing Agreement and or Mutual Agreement procedures
- Taking care of compliance, transparency and reputation of entities in Japan.
- Reporting to APAC Tax Director
- Native level Japanese (or near native), business level English or above
- Well versed with Japanese tax law & Japanese GAAP
- Hands-on experience in actual implementation of tax regulations
- Transfer pricing experience
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.