Global Pet Food Company
Senior Supply Planner is a vital part of the supply planning process in Japan. It is vital to ensure a steady flow of products coming into a company to support business plan delivery. Senior Supply Planner manages and develops the buying and delivery process of goods and the placement and delivery of purchase orders to supply the high quality and reliable goods on a timely basis at a reasonable cost. Perform sourcing related activities in a way that support the overall objectives of the organization.
- Review/monitor Finished Goods procurement planning from 5 sourcing factories to maintain the right stock level and guarantee service level to our customers
- Review/monitor the Raws & Packs procurement planning from 4 sourcing factories and 2 packaging suppliers to guarantee the right stock level and ensure availability of materials for production
- Lead continuous improvement projects such as 100% BB project, container loadability improvement.
- Ensure good service level of sourcing factories (specifically 2-3 big ones) through SLA and periodical result review with factories.
- Production Planning
- Establish the 18 Periods capacity planning for our Packing site
- Review/monitor the hourly production planning for our Packing site
- Ensure availability of production consumables (carton boxes, pallets, sticker, etc.)
- Key participant of the S&OP+ process
- Facilitate the SMR and MPS meeting and make recommendations for our Supply Plan
- Represent Supply in PMR meetings to make sourcing decisions (e.g. copack vs. import, empty packaging sourcing site, etc.)
- Own Inventory plan, monitor the actual, analyse the gap if there is to close.
- Analysis/Manage the appropriate stock level to secure service and/or reduce cash.
- Manage the parameter (safety stock etc. ) in Futur Master
- Inbound Logistics:
- Be the representative for the GOT process and any going issue regarding to GOT
- Maintain strong working relationships and communications directly with factories and forwarders to confirm production/shipping schedules and monitor open purchase orders for all orders to ensure on-time deliveries
- Manage and improve a procedure of the inbound order
- Handle Customs and Quarantine in Japan (e.g. import approval, issue management) Follow-up on Lead-Time performance with sourcing factories and carriers Handle Factories quality claim
Education & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Fluent in written & spoken English
- 3 - 5 years working experience in supply chain field
- Prefer to have more than 2 years working experience at multinational companies
- Advantage to have working experience in other countries
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.