Global Insurance Company
- Work closely with country level Procurement resources in the creation and implementation of initiatives aimed at ensuring Company continues to meet the regulatory requirements that exist in these areas. Focusing on supplier management, metrics and reporting and associated systems.
- Coordinate the creation and adoption of regional/country policies, procedures and supplier management framework to ensure effective management of third party relationships. These must be in line with applicable global polices.
- Influence supplier diversity, sustainability, and corporate social responsibility programs, in addition to compliance, spend tracking, savings analytics, and reporting for strategic and key third party suppliers.
- Key analytic features include upgrading operational processes and procedures; reporting and analyzing cost savings, spend tracking and analysis; managing score-carding, benchmarking, market, and performance metrics analysis programs, as well as responsibility for ensuring process validation and compliance, for global third party suppliers.
- Prepare regular updates to senior management on the progress of the operations initiatives across the region and actions plans to continue to move the programs forward.
- Provide insight and oversight into the procurement system needs of the region and assist in the definition and implementation of such systems.
- Support the management of the end-to-end framework for managing internal and external audit and regulatory requirements. Ensure audit schedule is established for critical suppliers.
- Anticipate and initiate conflict resolution by pursuing mutually agreeable solutions within the program framework
- Bachelor's Degree with a Master's degree or commensurate experience.
- 6+ years professional experience in Procurement and/or Procurement Operations related fields. and previous experience influencing people in a matrixed environment.
- Language skills to include English and applicable local language.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Global experience and perspective of business environment and technology preferred.
- Previous experience with policy creation and implementation.
- Understanding of third party regulatory environment.
- High degree of problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, work well in a team environment, able to work in diverse environments and adhere to highest ethical standards.
- Excellent relationship building, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills - multitasking, advance planning and time management.
- Ability to perform in complex cross-functional, global, business environment and handle multiple tasks successfully.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft, Ariba, or similar applications.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong active listening and facilitation skills.
- Regional coordination of multiple Procurement initiatives.
11 Million 〜 15 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.