Senior Software Engineer
Global Fintech Company
1. Creates detailed documentation of the solution, design and test cases
2. Writes and modifies financial applications written in C/C++ for use in our devices to perform EFTPOS transactions
3. Performs extensive testing of the software during development and integration with recorded results
4. Is involved at all stages of project lifecycle
5. Develop tools to assist in the development and testing of software with the aim of making it reproducible, automated and efficient.
6. Provides support and troubleshoots problems occurring in production and QA
(This list is not exhaustive, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as required to fulfil the role)
Key Performance Objectives/Indicators:
1. Quality of solutions provided to internal and external customers
2. Accuracy and completeness of the documentation provided
3. Proactive detection of potential customers' issue.
- In depth knowledge of C/C++ programming is a must
- Knowledge of IDE-based development environment is a want (e.g. Eclipse)
- Knowledge of UI development an advantage
- Knowledge of EFTPOS an advantage (e.g. EMV)
- Knowledge of the Telium OS an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Dynamic and meticulous
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions to a range of customer issues
- Ability to create collaborative and constructive relationships at multiple levels within the company, the Group and when applicable 3rd Party consultants
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, peers and management
- Japanese (Working proficiency)
- English (Professional working proficiency)
Education Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree in any of the following fields - Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Demonstrable success in design and implementation of complex software
- More than 5 years previous programming experience in an embedded systems or POS development environment
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum|
Senior Software Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available