This company is a state-of-the-art AI tech firm that has support from one of the big 4 consulting companies and soon to support even more companies' digital transformation. (So it is a bit different from typical start-up company). Experts in various digital fields such as data science, data visualization, cloud architecture, and system security are gathered from inside and outside the country as well as experts in advanced technologies of cloud, AI, blockchain and IoT. In terms of their working environment, they provide an international working environment and currently in their Engineer team itself, there are about 50 members coming from 20 countries.
You will develop, maintain and improve systems to meet particular needs, often as advised by systems architect. You will also do testing, test automation, and bug fixing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyzing user requirements of the software system.
- Writing, testing and improving code.
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills.
- Experience of 5 to 10 years in developing cutting edge technology and familiarity with Agile
- In-depth knowledge and experience (work/hobby) in FULL-STACK
- Being able to translate architecture designs into well structured, tested and documented source code
- Good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and database technologies
- Familiarity with 1 or more: Java, Scala, Clojure, C++, C#, Swift, Python
- Be passionate about discovering and applying new technologies, ideas and unique solutions to complex and transformational business problems.
- Have a high level of discipline and a structured approach for documenting and managing own work (and teams work for managerial positions.)
- Be a self-motivator and possess the communication skills and character to constantly engage with a fast-paced, always changing team.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Commute allowance, Health Insurance, Welfare pension insurance,Employment insurance, Worker's accident insurance、retirement package, Health insurance association cafeteria Plan, etc.
OFF days 120days/Year
2days off (Sat, Sun)/Week
National Holidays, Year-end, New Year, Congratulations and condolences vacation, Special Vacation
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.