Multinational software company
Our consulting services team are looking for a Senior Services Sales Manager focusing on the telecommunications (telco) industry to join us in Tokyo, Japan. In this role, you will work closely with the enterprise sales managers in the telecommunications area and a team of sales representatives to promote business development activities for the consulting services team. You'll work on presales through project delivery activities, including leading sales cycles and collaborating with services managers on project approach documents and proposals like statements of work that include business and technical requirements, appropriate solutions, schedules, delivery times, and cost. You will also work with our sales representatives to guide consulting sales opportunities from the qualification stage to closing.
Primary job responsibilities
- Grow services business through the development of internal business partnerships with the Enterprise Sales teams for a focused set of telecommunications (telco) accounts
- Streamline the services sales process through repeatable assets and approaches, while participating in high-value custom projects and proposals
- Participate in pipeline-building activities and forecasting activities
- Achieve bookings goals across all practices in the telco industry
- Develop services sales strategy and deploy it to a sales team
- 10+ years of experience in the telco industry and demonstrated expertise supporting the sales of professional services, including developing statements of work, pricing, and large-scale proposal and customer development
- Experience in customer-facing positions, for example working as a professional services sales specialist
- Good communication and collaboration skills for working with enterprise sales team, as well as with the C-level customers
- Good communication skills in English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.