Global Software Company
· Successfully sell the company's solutions and services in an assigned territory or industry
· Create strategic and tactical sales plans and guide the extended Sales team in carrying them out to maximize revenue and growth
· Meet assigned sales quota by acquiring new customer accounts and renewing and growing existing relationships
· Call on prospective customers, providing technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and price quotes
· Accurately forecast and close sales in alignment with company goals
· 15+ years of experience in IT sales with exceptional track record
· Ability to work as part of a fast-paced and growing team as well as on your own
· Good understanding of the companies and opportunities that exist within Japan
· Good communication and technical skills to develop relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels throughout organizations
· Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
· Good understanding of the enterprise market and partner ecosystem
· High ethical standards and integrity
· Willingness to travel
· Understanding of UNIX, Linux, and middleware software-related sales cycles is an advantage
· Experience selling open source software technology or other software services in a subscription model is a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥12000000 - ¥15000000 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available