Global Electronics Components Service Company
- Commitment to provide the stable IT solution.
- Manage incidents and problems, Tracks and resolves them.
- Collaborates with Business leadership so that they can execute their strategy.
- Collaborates with Business in defining new business processes and appropriate business solution or implementing application enhancements to meet their requirements.
- Communicate value proposition of the proposed solution to the Business team while managing stakeholder expectations
- Pay high attention to the latest technologies and bring them to the company in an appropriate way.
- Collaborates with Team and lead and guide the members to achieve high performance.
- Analyze business requirements and provide solutions which satisfy the requirements.
- Plan and provide the effort estimation for the new implementation and take responsibilities to achieve the goal.
- Define the system solution for change request and Project with competitive cost.
- Review functional specification documents in detail.
- Plan and perform SIT.
- Support UAT, engaging with business.
- Implementing effective solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in IT, internal or as a solution provider.
- 5+ years of SAP project experience (Implementation).
- 3+ years of people leading experience through Project or Big initiatives.
- Experiences of leading and working in multi-cultural teams across multiple time zones
- SAP certified consultant (SD, MM, SCM) should be an advantage but not essential, need a proven equivalent experiences.
- Project management skill PMBOK or Scrum Master should also be an advantage but not essential.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Cloud Solution experiences
- Technology knowledge of Web, Security, DevOps, RPA, Kubernetes, Python. Don't need to be an expert but knowledgeable
6 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.