Senior Risk Officer
Global Commercial Bank
A world renowned global commercial bank is looking for an experienced Senior Risk Officer to join their team and lead the overall risk management tasks related to marketability and liquidity.
- Liquidity and Market Risk management (Performing stress tests and scenario analysis)
- Perform in-depth analysis related to the bank's liquidity and market risk positions.
- Regulatory reporting and handling inquires from the FSA and BOJ
- Create periodic risk related reports for internal use.
- Support Junior risk team members.
- 3-5 years experience in liquidity or market risk management.
- Experience working in commercial banks is required.
- Good understanding of risk related to Trade Finance is highly desirable.
- Must have a strong understanding of commercial bank's risk profile.
- Experience in reporting to FSA and BOJ.
- Native Japanese speaker with business level English communication skills. Chinese language is a plus.
- Comfortable using MS Office applications especially MS Excel.
Full Time Employee
10 - 13 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Excellent Work Life Balance
Extended lunch periods