Senior Risk Officer
Global Commercial Bank
A world renowned global commercial bank is looking for an experienced Senior Risk Officer to join their team and lead the overall risk management tasks related to marketability and liquidity.
- Liquidity and Market Risk management (Performing stress tests and scenario analysis)
- Perform in-depth analysis related to the bank's liquidity and market risk positions.
- Regulatory reporting and handling inquires from the FSA and BOJ
- Create periodic risk related reports for internal use.
- Support Junior risk team members.
- 3-5 years experience in liquidity or market risk management.
- Experience working in commercial banks is required.
- Must have a strong understanding of commercial bank's risk profile.
- Experience in Trade finance is highly preferred.
- Experience in reporting to FSA and BOJ.
- Native Japanese speaker with business level English communication skills.
- Comfortable using MS Office applications especially MS Excel.
Full Time Employee
10 - 13 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
Good Work Life Balance
Extended lunch periods
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.