※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Design, build and execute diverse and strategic sourcing strategies for active searches as well as for pipelining purposes.
- Execute passive candidate sourcing （identifying applicant associations/pools/professional groups and affiliations, websites, Boolean searches, scouting, job board mining, etc.）, screen, interview and assess candidates and manage candidate experience throughout the attraction process.
- Proactively develop robust and diverse candidate pipelines within specified SLAs across a diverse range of business areas, leveraging technology to discover and sustain cold/warm leads, hot leads, referrals, and other potential prospects. Utilize appropriate Social Media sourcing and branding tools in support of talent attraction.
- Plan, execute and attract potential candidates for New Grads Recruiting
- Provide talent market insights, competitive intelligence, and talent demographics as appropriate to enable TA team and hiring managers to be best informed on external market.
- Under the guidance of the Talent Acquisition Lead, act as the market expert for defined business areas, provide periodic "market" updates to the wider People function and TA teams on market conditions including talent summaries, skill gaps, market developments, technology changes etc.
- Stay informed of the latest recruiting techniques, labor market trends and best practices and cascade that information to the business and the Talent Acquisition team, as needed.
- Highly developed passive candidate attraction skills i.e. prospect identification, Boolean and internet search, cold calling, referral generation, competitive intel gathering.
- Excellent interviewing and active listening skills.
- Experience in a fast paced environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills both in Japanese and English.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting－based websites, applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office and creative sourcing techniques.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with employees at all levels （from entry level to executive）. Capacity to prioritize work and address time sensitive matters.
- Critical thinking skills, able to analyze and interpret data, information and identify pattern, trends and insights to develop appropriate solutions.
- Highly technically savvy - able to best utilize appropriate systems, reporting tools, IT services.
- Excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach when collaborating with clients
- Proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods
- 6＋ years of passive candidate sourcing experience up to and including VP level searches delivering end to end sourcing strategies within an in－house or RPO environment.
- Candidate sourcing, market mapping and creating/maintaining talent pools
- Candidate identification via Boolean search strings/internet searching/job board mining/social networking
- Relevant market HR or Recruitment qualification
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Flextime System (Staring time 5am~closing time 10pm), No core hours.
- Welfare: Employment insurance, Industrial accident compensation insurance, Employees' health insurance, Employees' pension plan, 401(k) plan, Yearly health checkup, Condolence money, Care Family Program, Team Member discount
- Engagement activities / facilities: Company-recognized club system (with partial subsidies for activities according to regulations), Employee cafeteria, Nap room, Relaxation room, and Free coffee service
- Education and training: New employee training, Manager training, Special departmental training programs, e-learning, Business English learning support programs
- Human resource development: Certification acquisition support, Internal Job application
Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays and company-designated holidays
Annual paid leave (15 paid leaves in the first year of joining)
Childcare leave system
Nursing care leave system
Resume Screening → Web Video Interview (3~4times)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.