Global Food Company
- Project management.
- Track project status across organization and report status to company CEO and executive members.
- Provide project management consultation and support to project managers in other business units.
- Drive, improve, and sustain process definition, methodology, and services across multiple planning disciplines which may include:
-Development Methodology (system development lifecycle)
- Project management of corporate-level, high priority projects from concept to planning to execution to delivery to operation in timely fashion and within budget.
- Lead kickoff, design, status, and other project related meetings with cross-functional teams and project stakeholders at all levels.
- Manage project deliverables, execution, timeline, and customer as well as stakeholder expectation.
- Partner with leadership through training and one-on-one support on defined methods and improvements across organization.
- Negotiate between global & local team and/or local functional business units.
- Prepare and update project documentation.
- Prepare, update schedules for projects, and deliver executive summary reports.
- Bring to attention of project managers & related stakeholders on risks & issues associated with projects.
- Support other project managers with project planning, resource management, and other critical facets ensuring optimal project outcomes.
- Support other project managers in managing stakeholder expectations and project communications.
- Sales Operations, Marketing, Store Development, Franchise Development, Finance, Supply Chain, Information Technology, Human Resource, Safety, Administration, and others.
- Company in other markets (ex. Australia, Ireland, Europe, etc.).
- Managed Services providers delivering support and other services.
- Vendors involved with existing and new products & solutions.
- Tertiary qualification in project management (ex. PMP, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in technical area or equivalent work experience.
- Business proficiency in Japanese and English.
- Minimum of five years proven cross-functional and digital implementation project delivery experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience in Project Management Office, Portfolio Management, Business Strategy & Planning, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in working collaboratively with cross-functional organizations such as Finance, Sales Operations, Marketing, IT, etc. Have experience with or exposure to financial planning, operation process optimization, solution implementation, and market penetration types of engagement & projects.
- Strong background in project management and ability to effectively use project management software tools & management techniques
- Demonstrated experience in developing complete project plans and executing the management and implementation of those plans on time and within budget.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to think logically and make quality decisions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills - ability to think analytically to identify potential issues and solutions both short term and long-term options.
- Ability to assess risks and impacts of actions and make rational and considered decisions.
- Ability to independently drive solutions to problems with the engagement of the wider team.
- Ability to contribute to strategic perspectives and translate into plans and actions.
- Is highly responsive when assigned work and communicates progress proactively.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work in a sole capacity or as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Genuine desire to provide excellent service and business value.
- Inquisitive in nature.
- Patient and diplomatic.
- Great sense of humor.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.