Senior Product Manager - Mobile Shopping Experience
Are you a product manager who likes to use technology to improve the customer experience? Come make a real difference to how Japan shops
We are looking for a technically and analytically strong Product Manager who shares our vision of delivering a great shopping experience for customers
- Develop deep understanding of Japan consumers shopping needs and preferences on mobile, partnering with the market intelligence team
- Use metrics and KPI's to measure the current shopping experience
- Propose, define and prioritize product requirements that remove shopper frustrations for Japan customers
- Produce status/progress reports including the key metrics that reflects shopping experience performance
- Be single threaded leader who will directly interface with senior technology and business leaders who own the dependency platforms to our projects.
- Collaborate with Technology and Business teams in Japan and worldwide to deliver the best innovations and solutions to delight Japan customers
- Must be able to communicate in Japanese and English at a high level
- Ability to successfully define and deliver projects end to end, working through obstacles along the way. Can operate from strategic to tactical levels
- Analyst: Ability to own customer analysis starting with developing hypothesis and draw actionable insights from data
- Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
- Influence and gain support from worldwide teams with facts and persuasion
- 5+ years of proven track record of building great consumer products and customer-facing features
- Experience of influencing and managing technology roadmaps. Able to discuss and make technological tradeoffs with the development teams.
- Creativity - ability to think big, and innovate retail promotion
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against business priorities
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
- Strong drive for execution and delivering results
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English & Japanese language skills required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other technical field
- MBA is a plus
- Experience in online retailing
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.