- Own the strategy and product roadmap of a key area of business
- Be the voice of the user - Understand user needs and pain points through one on one interactions directly with users or other business stakeholders and through data analytics
- Prioritize - Identify the most impactful problems to solve and be able to estimate the business impact of solving them
- Ideate - Identify the best ways to solve a problem using technology and design and articulate it clearly and in detail through product requirement documents
- Collaborate - Foster collaboration with business stakeholders, design and engineering teams.
- Drive using data - Define metrics and measurement strategies for the product and team and own the targets for relevant metrics
- At least 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Bilingual - Business level Japanese (N1/N2 level) along with Business level English.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business or a quantitative discipline preferred
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.