Note: Applicants must be located in Japan
Note: Native level Japanese required
Large Start-up Company
- Offer outstanding customer focus by delivering value-add, best in class (HR) support to internal customer groups
- Establish and manage ongoing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Conduct the workforce planning and lead the people process to enable the regional business growth
- Provide effective, thoughtful coaching & feedback to build management and leadership capabilities in our Managers and Employees (ER, performance management, career development)
- Link strategic business objectives in region with HR related programs, processes, and projects in territory/region and globally
- Enforce consistency with our company policies and procedures and participate in policy reviews, influencing where appropriate to improve employee experience and keep local relevancy and compliance
- Design and deliver on business-critical People initiatives and projects (Talent Reviews, Compensation reviews, Development etc).
- Lead and implement the employee end to end process with on-boarding new hires, terminations and employee training and development, in collaboration with other members of People Team.
- Be an expert & thought leader in industry best practices around functional areas of new trends and opportunities to constantly raise the bar on HR deliverables.
- Manage employee relations issues, including but not limited to performance management, and coach managers, Incident report handling, Employee complaints
- Bachelor's degree (or above).
- Proficiency in English and Japanese
- 6-8 years of experience as solid People Generalist / HR Business Partner, preferably in a dynamic, high growth business with demonstrated success in meeting exceptionally high standards in a high volume, fast-paced & hands-on environment.
- Familiarity with Japan labor environment and employment legislation & regulations
- Attention to detail, experience with people analytics and metrics and business consulting skills
- Strong communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse team
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others
- Impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees
- Ability to diagnose problems with strategic thinking skills, as well as drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to influence managers/leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention and employee experience
- Understanding and ability to be highly productive and influential in a matrixed management environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication & presentation skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.