Global Apparel Company
- Responsible for full spectrum of payroll function for Japan, meeting service levels and results.
- Responsible for Payroll Vendor Management for Japan: perform vendor management tasks as required (ensuring adherence to SLA's, invoice processing, attending regular status calls, participate in metrics reviews, etc.).
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with payroll / benefit vendor and key stakeholders.
- Handle escalations on payroll administration matters.
- Risk management, ensuring operations are compliant with local laws and regulations.
- Streamline and re-engineer payroll processes to ensure efficiencies.
- Payroll performance metrics for management & statutory reporting.
- Any statutory compliance reporting as and when is required.
- Drive and implement payroll strategy for Japan payroll operations.
- Support ad-hoc HR projects as needed.
- In-house payroll vendor management experiences (min 3years)
- Business Level English
- University degree
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.