※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Build and manage a successful Outbound sales acquisition team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs and working closely with leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the SMB and broader restaurants organization in regards to customer engagement, onboarding, restaurant partnerships & expansion plans.
- Drive and monitor successful execution to achieve results. Implement an efficient sales management system, and drive the sales discipline required to achieve sustainable results.
- Execute in short-term with a high sense of urgency and accountability while maintaining a vision and preparing for long-term sustained success.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local, regional and global support, operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, and finance teams to grow your business.
- Create a high performance culture in your team centered on customer focus, including hiring & coaching for continuous growth.
- 8+ years of experience in B2B high growth companies with a track record of sales performance and leadership experience in account acquisition and retention & development.
- 5+ years people management experience, preferably in a sales environment.
- Sales transformation skills, stakeholder influencing skills and ability to manage through ambiguity are also core to success.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English (business level) is necessary.
◆What the Candidate Will Do
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Experience in sales forecasting and target planning.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in online marketplaces and startups is a plus.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.