Global Food Packaging Company
<Main Purpose of the Job>
- Provide Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) opinion and advice related to local legal requirements and the implementation of our global OHS policy and procedures.
- Provide authorship of policies, procedures, training courses and other OHS documents.
- Support the manager on the site/office to ensure compliance to the group OHS policy and associated procedures and to drive continuous improvement towards our goal of zero accidents and work related ill health. Ensure delivery of the Corporate OHS strategy on their sites.
The role will be able to lead a site OHS team and drive change in the majority of OHS subjects without external support.
- Organize annual stress check and fire drill as well as to establish companywide risk management together with HR Country Representative
- Preparation of a monthly OHS performance report for presentation to the site Management Team
- Provide OHS advice and guidance as required to enable compliance with local legislation and the Corporate Group OHS Policy
- Provide on-site support including liaising with the enforcement authorities in the event of a serious accident or enforcement authority action
- Establish and maintain OHS procedures and guidance to enable compliance with local legislation and the Corporate Group OHS Policy including a local OHS Policy and legal register and support for the implementation of the global risk assessment procedure. Advice on the timing of the development & implementation of these procedures will be given by the HR country representative
- Establish and maintaining systems to support the site conformance with the Group OHS procedures and local legislation
- Maintain a record of OHS incidents and monitor completion of follow up actions
- 5 years of working experience in related function
- Required local legal certifications Health Supervisor (衛生管理者) and Fire Prevention Manager (防火管理者)
- Occupational Health and Safety trainings
- Experience to implement regulatory standards in manufacturing area is preferable
- Experience to manage security aspects.
- Thorough knowledge of local health, safety & environmental regulations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Incident Investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving.
- Good communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Motivating others
7 Million Yen to 12 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.