※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Senior Marketing Manager／40代の方におススメ！
[Salary] 11〜13 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading a team of marketing professionals accountable for creating and operationalizing go-to-market strategies for existing and new market segments by incorporating customer needs, competitive dynamics, portfolio positioning, product requirements and profitability of goals.
We are looking for a strong leader who is able to inspire, coach and mentor a team to drive strategic planning and demand for products through product positioning and promotions. We seek an experienced business professional capable of bridging customer needs and broader market trends to solutions requirements and go-to-market strategy. Intense engagement and cooperation with teams across the organization will be instrumental in gathering feedback on portfolio performance and competitive dynamics.
- Leading the team to create Strategic Planning and Marketing plans.
- Define product positioning strategy with relevant product managers and vertical markets.
- To develop portfolio vision and continuously communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monthly review of marketing objectives vs plan and produce marketing KPI pack to ensure achievement of the marketing plan. Take action to address underperformance and proactively optimize programs to exceed targets.
- Ensuring deliverables for New Product Introductions.
- Lead initiatives to drive demand for products in the portfolio through positioning and promotions.
- Communicating vision, strategy, and initiative roadmaps to executives, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Coordinating and synchronizing marketing related activities other functions of the Organization such as product training and commercial organizations.
- Leading the creation of content for marketing collateral including white papers, presentations, case studies, eBooks, protocols, videos, selection guides and customer success stories.
- Conducting market research and voice of customer (VOC) for data driven decision making by obtaining and interpreting market information via surveys, market analysis, focus groups and customer feedback.
- Monitor competitive and market trends and deliver critical insights that enable high-impact actions.
- Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings from other organizations.
- Through the understanding and utilization of the entire marketing mix, product definition, distribution, price, promotion and create growing demand for our product offerings.
- Develop public relations and brand messaging.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or Chemistry; MS, Ph.D. or MBA highly desirable.
- 8-10 years marketing experience with solid scientific technology and market knowledge.
- Significant knowledge and experience with related analytical instrumentation.
- Proven experience and capabilities in regional strategy development and execution.
- Demonstrated results (SRLs) driving targeted campaign initiatives utilizing web, search, social media, advertising and events channels.
- Highly self-motivated leader with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to travel 30-40% (internationally at times).
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Health Care Provider, Marketing, Science