Global Financial Services Company
Senior Managing Consultant
The Senior Managing Consultant is an active team member who contributes to projects and manages medium to large engagements for clients. Whilst this individual is not expected to be a subject matter expert in the payment cards industry, they will demonstrate expertise in consulting engagement management experience and professional problem-solving skills.
- Provide relevant and value-creating analysis and insight for our clients
- Design well-structured, persuasive and interesting payment strategies, propositions & operating models and deliver them with strong presence
- Lead engagement team thinking and motivate the team to produce superior deliverables
- Develop effective working relationships with senior level clients
- Actively participate in business development and thought leadership activities and ensure knowledge, know-how and best practices are shared and leveraged internally to continuously improve quality and productivity
- Manage, lead, coach & motivate junior consultants as required to ensure optimum consulting team performance
- Proven consulting experience at a senior level in a top-rated firm or equivalent in a major financial institution
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Professional level English language capability
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.