Global Fashion Brand
Sales Planning and Allocation
- Manage the plan and forecast process for all categories performance, sales, inventory, receipt and margin goals.
- Lead all inventory flow, from OTB buy to markdown management, to outlet management. And in turn increase margin, sell-through of each collection.
- Processes a clear understanding of financial measurements which could include; sales margin, gross margin receipts, and return on investment
- Own open to buy forecasts. Present financial forecast and supporting action plans in buy/monthly forecast meeting to Senior Management and HQ
- Develop seasonal/monthly buy plans in conjunction with buying team. Advise buying team pre-buy, post buy, through sharing current trends, risks and opportunity areas.
- Work closely with US planning & buying teams to develop monthly quarterly assortment plans and monthly product flow in line with merchandise financial plans.
- Work closely with Merchandisers to ensure that distributions meet turn goals, support marketing calendar and maximize profitability (allocation)
- Regularly analyze and reforecast business by total and by category. And recommend/implement strategies to ensure plan is achieved.
- Maintain ongoing communications with Merchandising and Logistics Departments to continually secure or produce adequate inventory
- Drive financial results that maximize sales, inventory and bottom line profitability
- Formulate an Outlet merchandising strategy with cross-functional teams to optimize sales and margins. Review on a regular basis.
- Understand the US Outlet business model and propose improvement/actions for commercial success.
- Work closely with US counterpart on new strategies, business opportunities.
- Manage Outlet allocation and MFO ( Made for Outlet ) buying.
- Develop and executing outlet promotion.
- Manage and Train team members, elevate their roles and responsibilities for a working organization.
- Ensure efficiency is maintained throughout team tasks for maximum effectiveness.
- Be a team player in fostering an open environment to all team members and cross-functional teams.
- BA or BS degree with 6-8 years of prior experience in merchandise planning and analysis -allocation/ distribution experience a plus
- Advanced computer skills EXCEL etc.
- Experience with Merchandise Planning Systems - JDA (a plus)
- Presentation and analytical skills required
- Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills required
- Excellent communication in English
- Native Level in Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Financial/accounting background
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross-functional teams
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
11 Million 〜 13 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.