A leading company in the healthcare field that supplies pharmaceutical products to over 170 countries around the world
Senior Manager, Meeting & Event and Digital channel enablement, Japan is part of the Global Commercial Operation and Business Analytics and will report directly to GCO Regional Lead, Japan.
This role will be responsible for deployment of HCP/Patient engagement programs including Meeting /Events and digital solutions aligns with business strategy.
This role acts as an expert in customer engagement providing operational support for meeting and event combined with digital solutions to sales and commercial teams ensuring compliance.
This role will act as digital expert in GCO and engage all the GCO functions for innovative use of digital to meet our business strategy.
- Lead the development of meeting/event implementation plans partnering with business teams and vendors to ensure meeting/event plans in align with business needs, and to ensure meeting/event drive customers awareness, engagement, acquisition, retention, and overall visibility for all relevant products and services.
- Oversee the execution of meeting and events, including event logistics, event compliance, attendee management, customer relationship management, customer interaction and other onsite execution, to ensure flawless and compliant execution.
- Drive and provide continuous innovation in meeting/event operation to enhance sales efficiency and customer experience.
- Asses system user needs and translate them to system technician to prepare for system transformation
- Act as liaison of each of the GCO functions to implement effective use of digital solution.
- Identify and bring new digital programs, processes, capabilities and channels into regional market that drive better impact with HCP/Patient audiences
- Collaborate with Business Technology team and vendors to operationalize digital channels and campaigns delivery processes and platform
- Identifying analytics, process and creative initiatives to advance digital approaches provide digital dashboard
- Measure projects and programs effectiveness and provide feedback to peer and leadership team to improve KPI identification and the performance measurement plans for meeting/events and digital HCP/Patient engagement solutions.
- Manage and overseas the vendors which deliverables are meet our quality requirement ensuring compliance and effectively customized, also identify new qualified venders
- Manage and track the budget
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) required.
- About 10 years of pharma industry work experience with 5 years' commercial experience and expertise.
- Knowledge of Pharma sector trends, healthcare dynamics and economics, customer landscape, and competitor trends and actions.
- Sufficient experience in executing meeting/event across business entities and/or geographies
- Demonstrable experience in working with digital HCP/Patient engagement programs in pharma and/or consumer fields.
- Demonstrated experienced in negotiating and building partnerships with vendors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Work Permit in Japan
- Ability to translate customer insights into actionable ideas.
- Extensive Experience working with agencies/vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timeframes in a complex organizational structure and multitask in a cross-functional role.
- Proven track record of bringing creative ideas to market.
- Passion and resilience to help drive and establish new initiatives.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytic skills.
- Strong partner relationship and collaboration skills - ability to generate credibility with and respect from colleagues and external parties at all levels in the organization
- Ability to work with metrics and KPIs to evaluate, communicate and optimize the performance.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.