※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- To plan marketing activities in Japan in order to achieve agreed sales volume, pricing and selling cost objectives by implementing consistently the overall sales strategy, using technical, organizational and customer knowledge.
- Provide inputs and participate in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services
- Launch new products and optimize production process for differentiation and growth opportunities
- Collaborate with RBU Marketing team effectively to drive profitable growth
- Education: Bachelor in Chemistry or equivalent
- Working Experience: 12 years' experience in Sales /Marketing/ Technical/ Product development
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
Project Management skills
Customer Service Management
External communication skills
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.