[Company Summary ]
Global Technology Company
- Handle the day to day operations of the business including:
A) Provide timely practical legal advice and support.
B) Identify risks and working with the business to develop risk mitigation solutions.
C) Draft, review and negotiate contracts with customers, third party manufacturers, suppliers and all other third parties.
- Support major tenders and contracts across the business.
- Providing legal and compliance training to the business and functional teams.
- Lead and handle until settlement all commercial disputes involving the business(including litigation and ADRs) and managing appointed external counsel (where necessary).
- Review, creating and updating of new law or amended law, legal precedents, procedures and processes.
- Review marketing claims in the regions to analyze risk of legal challenge in market including assessing test results to support claims.
- Handling advertising complaints for and against the business.
- Support HR on the handling and resolution of employee issues including conduct of disciplinary hearing and any subsequent industrial tribunal hearings.
- Update relevant company policies and ensuring compliance (including supporting any relevant training and investigations).
- 2+ years experience in Legal function or in law firm.
- Experience in contract review both in Japanese and English.
- Knowledge of Personal Information Protection Act, Anti-monopoly law, HR related laws and Advertisement law (Keihyou-hou) and Pharmaceutical law (Yakki-hou).
- Native level Japanese, Business level English
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Japanese qualified lawyer is strong advantage
Full Time Employee
13 Million Yen ~ 18 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.