Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Ensure product availability co-working with Demand Planner, Supply Planner, Logistics and Sales Ops as peer team.
- Analyze stock on hand, inbound and outbound (PSI) considering the lead time and repot stock situation and risk and opportunity.
- Organize and lead the inventory meeting within Operations Team and give the action items to team members.
- Become the internal regional customer-facing to sales, marketing and Customer Service covering subjects such as supply status, back order status, recommendation for product substitutions, and product changes, etc
- Work closely with Global Operations & Supply Chain group to ensure consistent policies and procedures within processes (lead times, minimum order quantities, returns, scrapping, contract negotiations, limits of authority, service parts, etc)
- New Products Planning - this involves managing the merge of new products into the existing Supply Chain such that it appears seamless to the ongoing operations and results.
- The company is currently engaged into an Oracle ERP system implementation and the candidate will be instrumental coordinating all efforts towards a successful roll out.
- Support Supply Planning work generating net requirement to be placed.
- Managing the process of root cause analysis for logistics errors and non-conformance
- Support Sales & Operations Planning process (demand, supply, financial reconciliation) aiming to excel in customer service, minimize inventory and optimize cost-to-serve.
- Support the S&OP process for the Region ensuring the "health" of the S&OP process.
- Ensuring there are robust processes for the management of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Own Operations & Supply chain KPIs for the region and drive continues improvement -Inventory, Excess & Obsolete, Case Fill Rate, Transit lead time, etc.
- Integral decision maker on the efficient support of internal customers within DtC. Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Finance and our HQ management.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, MBA and advance studies a plus
- More than 5 years' experience in supply chain management which includes inventory control, supply planning, logistics, sales related experiences a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience working with Global Companies within different time zones
- Working experience with Sales & Operations Planning process, steps, outputs, and benefits
- Prior experience with Oracle or similar ERP system and Hyperion, implementation project experiences a plus
- Understanding of advanced supply chain concepts and their financial impact (inventory turns, cash flow and working capital) required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manipulate and summarize data in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required for interacting at all levels within the organization
- Self-starter, results driven and team player with a 'can do' attitude, capable of working with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, assign effective priorities to tasks and to operate with a certain level of autonomy is needed
- Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism
- Proficiency with MSOffice (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Some Travel Required in domestic and international on a case to case basis