Senior IT Manager
Global Retail Company
The Information Technology (IT) Senior Manager is responsible for management of activities pertaining to IT systems and networks, PC help desk, data backup and recovery, systems and network security, and servers and desktop computers. Provides training and direction, coordinates work flow and project management/assignments, manages as a working IT assistant manager and IT analyst and resource for all staff assigned to the IT Division.
1. Projects management
* Prepare IT projects plan and schedule.
* Consult and roll out Global POS System & SAP System (FICO)
* Responsible for all IT Projects, activities of project team, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
* Performs project management for multidepartment projects requiring careful coordination of several resources
* Plan local IT strategy, goal and objectives aligned by the corporate business and IT strategy, aligned with IT Global Alignment for Japan's business support
* Corporate / collaborate with various US IT teams
* Create process documentation and presentation documentation for project members / Leadership members in business-friendly language (English/Japanese)
* Works with vendors and contract personnel in defining and performing contracted work.
2. Manage IT Division and 2 staffs
* Learn about personnel and problems regularly from 2 staffs. Resolve the issues as quickly as possible and increase team unity.
* Ability to motivate and encourage staffs, build teamwork, and foster a sense of accomplishment
* Reduce their stress and create a better environment and build a team.
* Corporate / collaborate with staffs and work closely with the team way
* Performance management / evaluation
3. Budget Management
* Plan yearly IT budget aligned with business goals
* Identify and develop an IT work plan based on short and long term needs.
* Consult with Leadership members and divisions to coordinate system activities and to identify needs
4. Business process improvement planning/execution/troubleshoot/resolve
* Oversee and manages the administration of all current IT systems
* Work with various IT teams to troubleshoot and resolve system issues
* Operation support for all channels of the company Japan business: Stores and Office users.
* Support Business Application such as POS, CRM Merchandising System and SAP
* Assigns, schedules, and supervises the daily activities of IT staffs in the IT Division
* Reviews software and hardware support standards. Negotiates purchase and support contracts and assures vendor accountability.
* Minimum 10 years of IT technical experience
* Experience IT team management/People management (more than 5 years)
* Experience Global POS System and ERP development and implementation
* Knowledge and experience of software development
* Ability to effectively teach/develop others to next level.
* Programming and coding skills
* Good project management skills.
* Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong interpersonal, motivational, communication and organizational skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, other Division staff
* The ability to provide high level of customer service.
* An upbeat demeanor
* Creativity and adaptability
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Calm and composed personality
* Pleasant and active personality
* Ability to work under stress and deadlines
* English (Business level)
[Type of people who would be a good fit]
* Self-motivated personality, Self-starter, articulate, honest and respectful
* Enjoys working with a wide variety of employees
* Collaborative approach to fostering development of teams
* Bring an appropriate sense of humor, a flexible "can-do" attitude and an over-all positivity that permeates throughout the organization
* Good influencer to other IT staffs and key managers of HQ and store managers
* Strong mind-set with the fairness and frank as the analyst but need to be involved as the player
* Passion as the contributor for the company's success and motivation to learn from all the seniors
Full Time Employee
8.5 - 12M yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥8500000 - ¥12000000 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available