Fast-Growing Digital Marketing Company which operates in 10+ countries with over 1500 employees.
The Senior IT Manager is responsible for managing all infrastructure and infrastructure teams.
This role will also partner closely with peers located in other regions, and participate in global infrastructure projects and initiatives.
A successful Senior IT Manager is someone who has excellent technical, managerial, and communication skills, and works well within local and global teams.
- Manage the 24x7 Japan multi-site infrastructure
- Own the uptime, reliability, scalability, resiliency, recoverability and security of our core infrastructure platforms, and all compute, storage, networking, backup, patching, and other systems related activities
- Lead, mentor, and manage the infrastructure team
- Partners and collaborates with Global Infrastructure leaders on initiatives and strategic planning
- 7+ Years of Direct Hands-On Experience managing a technical production environment, preferably within a SaaS or Cloud service company
- 5+ Years of direct management of technical staff in a large-scale SaaS/Cloud Windows/Unix based environment
- Proficiency in major operating systems including Windows Server and Linux
- Working knowledge of networking, storage, backup, patching and databases (SQL/MySQL)
- Extensive Experience with enterprise computer, storage, and networking hardware (HPE, Dell, Cisco, Palo Alto, Hitachi, etc.)
- Extensive Knowledge of Public and Private Cloud Infrastructure and modern virtualization technologies (AWS, Azure, and VMware)
- Experience with industry-standard operation practices such as change management, incident management, and working in colocation data centers
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
Social insurance, traveling expense, Flextime system
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
Summer holiday, New year's holiday, Annual Leave, Maternity leave, childcare leave
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.