Global Consumer Electronic Company
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for managing various aspects of the Human Resources function. This role will partner with Human Resources leaders and business partners to implement HR policies and procedures that will provide and maintain a suitably skilled and well-motivated workforce to meet our current and future HR requirements.
This position will interact with both managers and relevant business leaders to create a great working environment, and better understand business strategy and business plan, take proactive approach to drive and support key business activities. The responsibilities will include:
- Leads, delivers and monitors key HR processes below the Director level.
- Acts as an internal consultant and business partner on all employment issues.
- Facilitates the leveraging of best practices and culture within the business to promote employee engagement and improved negotiation.
- Leads, supports and implements HR projects as required and executing to completion.
- Counsels employees and managers on HR company policies.
- Provides advice and direction to managers and employees related to performance management, employee relations, recruitment, succession planning, compensation, compliance, training & development and organizational design.
- Serve as a change agent, provide HR related solutions and coaching to managers and employees.
- Ensure this HR function is processed in compliance with Corporate HR strategy and policy, and lead the communication and execution in Japan, coordinate with Harman University as contact window for the function
- Keep continues improvement in responsible HR funtion, provide feedback by data analysis to drive better results and excellence
< Basic Qualifications >
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of HR generalist experience.
- Relevant experience in managing HR programs.
- Project leadership experience.
< Preferred Qualifications: >
- Masters degree in Human Resources or related filed.
- Minimum 8 years of solid HR working experiences in a multinational company, familiar with all HR modules especially recruitment, C&B and training
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management cross region under a strong matrix environment
< Other >
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Office. SuccessFactors and/or SAP preferable.
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet deadlines
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively work with all levels of a global matrixed organization
Full time employee
13 Million Yen to 18 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.