Global Home Machine Manufacturer
The HR BP aims to provide the different managers within the organisation with local
comprehensive human resources support in order to attract, recruit, develop and retain employees.
The HR BP will drive the successful implementation of an effective HR road map, programs and processes to support the long-term achievement of the local business plans.
- Accountable for local HR deliverables in the P&O Function
- Champion the HR initiatives across the divisions,
- Translate business needs/improvement areas into HR requirements and actions,
- Proactively develop, support and monitor actions linked to improved organisational health and increased performance,
- Coach and provide advice to line management on people matters as the people specialists,
- Collaborate within the HR function to secure innovative HR solutions and efficiency in HR services
- Accelerate idea generation and execution as a subject matter expert on HR and change management
- Responsible for the implementation, support and adaptation of Husqvarna Groups/local HR processes
- Support Managers with all stages of the recruitment process and onboarding of new employees
- Driving the organisational development across the Divisions and Functions Sida 2 av 2
- Leads the performance improvement process across all Divisions and Functions, including use of HRIS systems
- Support local competence development process and activities,
- Supports Managers and HR locally in delivering change programs
- Support day to day operational and ER related matters
- Ensure transparency of opportunities for internal mobility and taking lead in the process for EXPATs and International Assignments
- Define and implement local and regional HR policies when needed to divert from group Framework
- University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant subjects.
- Strong track record in HR / Business Development / Industrial Relations / Cultural Development
- 5+ years HR working experience in medium/large size sales and manufacturing environment,
- Knowledge and experience working with employment legislation and regulations,
- Demonstrated capacity to implement company culture, change management and innovative people strategies, practices and processes.
- Previous experience with talent management, career coaching and succession planning is highly desirable.
- Experience of working with HRIS Systems, Workday knowledge is highly desirable
< Skills and Capabilities >
- Self motivated, energetic, results focused and passionate leader demonstrating high integrity and discretion at all times
- Strong English skills essential
- Well developed relationship building skills and ability to effectively collaborate at all levels in a matrix organisation
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the legal, political and industrial relations framework in which the organisation's people and organisation services operates in.
- Strong analytical and decision making ability with proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrated coaching and mentoring ability
- Good understanding of sales cycle
- Demonstrated business acumen,
- Demonstrates an investigative approach of 'what can I do' attitude to all tasks
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be adaptable to change in a shared service environment.
- Effective and efficient planning and organizing skills to deliver solutions to the business,
- Able to demonstrate initiative, is inquisitive to challenge the status quo and able to influence change,
- Computer literacy particularly in Excel and powerpoint essential
8 Million Yen to 10 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.