Global Manufacturing Company
- Provides HR management support for all employees for the assigned customer group. Corresponds effectively with managers and employees.
- Maintains an open door relationship with all levels of employees and provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Oversee benefits programs on a day to day basis. Active in renewals and open enrollment, communication, compliance, and program changes and enhancements.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
- Audit all data entry done in the HR information system and other database by HR Assistant
- Service as a backup for the HR Assistant and other HR team members as needed.
- Continuously seek to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of core human resources processes
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions in a timely manner.
- Maintain positive business relations with operating heads and all levels of management and employees.
- Stay current on recent federal, state and case law changes and monitors labor law updates for changes that affect human resources.
- Conducts exit interviews and keeps track of turnover analysis.
- Complete objectives set by Manager, Human Resources to include various large-scale projects as assigned.
- Consult with management providing HR guidance as needed.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, career counseling, career development and disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to maintain a high level of employee engagement, increase productivity and maximize employee retention.
- Provides guidance and input on business function restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Minimum of 5+ year's progressive Human Resources Generalist experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state employment laws.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment is a plus.
- HR certification (SPHR or PHR) a plus.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft office skills.
- A decisive individual who possesses a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is "politically savvy" and a team player.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning, problem solving, prioritizing and business partnering skills.
- Ability to influence and successfully implement organizational changes
- Able to work with confidential information
- Knowledge of ADP, Kronos, and Hire Desk systems preferred.
6 Million Yen to 7 Million Yen
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.