Global FMCG Company
- Partner with BU HRBP to provide proactive guidance, communications, and HR generalist support to employees within Yokohama and Seoul site
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies / procedures and local laws and practices
- Execution of HR programs and processes, managing different priorities concurrently through project management, systems knowledge, and effective communications
- Support team members in the implementation of HR initiatives within the sites
- Partner with HR Operations team and the COE's to ensure consistent execution of HR policies, initiatives, and approaches within the sites
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes feedback from individuals and teams
- Support HR team in resolving HR operational issues
- Lead change management programs and initiatives
- Lead the implementation and/or execution of applicable training programs
- Lead employee engagement initiatives and cultural programs
- Support special projects and related duties
- Support the non-production Talent Acquisition Process and onboarding
- Support compensation / payroll process while working w/ payroll vender & internal resources in other country
- Ensure policies and processes are compliant with local law and regulations
- Support the delivery of Talent Management & Organizational Effectiveness programs such as PMP, MS&D, GPTW, GEOS, etc.
- Additional responsibilities are listed in the Global Process Catalog.
- Knowledge of general HR policies, procedures, and HR leading practices and applicable laws / regulations in country of employment.
- Particularly, Japan payroll & SI / tax related knowledge.
- Knowledge on accounting journal is a big plus.
- Ability to interact with colleagues of all levels to gather information
- Ability to work well in a team environment and prioritize work appropriately
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of change and manage multiple priorities ・concurrently through project management, systems knowledge, and effective communication
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Minimum of a bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Human Relations, or related discipline
- 5 year of HR generalist experience and/or related fields
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Consulting and Advising Advancing initiatives and mandates through consultation with client groups, relationship building, while ensuring alignment to corporate strategies.
- Employee Relations Applying an understanding of labor legislation, regulations, and employee relations practices to the management of the formal, legal employment relationship between the organization and its employees
- Human Resources Management Applying an understanding of human resource management (HRM) practices, policies and principles.
- Recruitment and Selection Providing advice and services related to attracting, sourcing (advertising, job fairs etc.), evaluating (determining and implementing selection criteria and strategy), interviewing and the intake (i.e. negotiating offers) of appropriate talent to meet the organization's human resources needs.
- Customer Focus Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers.
6 Million Yen to 8 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc.)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.