Global IT Service Company
- Preparation of a range of corporate finance planning deliverables for Senior Management, including:
- Supporting near term and long term P&L forecasts
- Monthly variance explanations
- Developing insightful presentations that summarize this data and facilitate decision making for Senior Management.
- Investment opportunity appraisal and scenario analysis and other ad-hoc analyses as required
- Support Finance Director in planning and execution of annual plan process
- Maintain FP&A planning systems (Oracle Hyperion and PBCS)
- Financial dashboard management (Revenue, ROI on marketing spend, KPIs)
- At least 2 years prior experience in corporate financial planning or accounting
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Business, Economics, or Mathematics
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen
- Excellent communicator in both oral and written settings. Business level English and Japanese.
- Highly proficient in Excel with experience managing large data sets
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Hyperion and/or PBCS experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several projects and requests with exceptional time management skills
- Must be an excellent business partner with solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-driven, independent thinker who is resourceful and flexible.
8 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.