Global Medical Device Company
- Work closely with business unit/group/function leaders and the team members in developing robust financial plans and forecasts while working closely with the counterparts in APAC and Global business unit / group.
- Manage and deliver to various monthly, quarterly, annual planning and strategic planning requirements in efficient and timely manner.
- Closely monitor revenue and margin performance of the business unit / group /
- function, investigate and understand the key drivers behind the financial performance. In case of major gap, identify corrective measures and liaise with stakeholders to implement them.
- Drive cost monitoring and controlling based on good understanding of cost structure of the company/organization. Propose and initiate necessary cost measures based on solid analysis on actual spend and forecast.
- Promote good level of alignment among various stakeholders (country management team, local Group/Business Unit leaders, Regional/global stakeholders) based on the in-depth understanding of the latest financial planning tools, financial requirements, reporting schedules.
- Constructively challenge business/function leaders when adequate from finance point of view. One of examples is something that may hurt in short-term but important from long-term point of view.
- Collaborate with accounting and other teams in Finance to ensure financials (actual, plan) are of the highest quality and fully consistent with the rules, policies and any other local/global guidelines.
- Drive compliance, financial discipline and integrity.
- Strive for functional excellence in terms of deliverable quality and delivery efficiency.
- Lead and drive various (finance and cross functional) project as assigned by the manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both in English and Japanese are mandatory
- BA or MBA in relevant areas
- Solid accounting/finance knowledge
- IT proficiency
- Minimum 8 years of experience working as FP&A/Finance partner
- People management experience
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- CPA or BOKI degree 2 or above
- Knowledge in relevant areas such as finance, accounting, marketing, medical industry etc
- Experience in relevant areas such as accounting & tax, commercial finance, marketing
- Experience in medical industry
- Business acumen, business curiosity
- Team player, genuine collaboration mindset
- Leadership mentality & pro-activeness
- Strong mental agility, eagerness to learn / challenge new things
- Ability to simplify complexity to reach essence of the given agenda. Strong in sensing drivers behind numbers.
- Ability to work across teams/functions and deliver results (result orientation)
10Million yen ~ 15 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.