Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Luxury Brand
- FINANCE SENIOR MANAGER will work closely with the principals to gain an in-depth understanding of the current business environment including the organizational structure and current business conditions.
- Responsible for maintaining and processing the Company's fiscal records and transactions in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with Company policies and goals.
- Establish accounting policies, procedures and internal controls to ensure that all financial transactions are executed and documented in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ensure efficient, secure, integrated financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting systems, maintain the soundness of the Company's financial structure and manage the Company's relationships with financial institutions, external accountants, outside counsel, insurance brokers and related outside vendors.
- Analyze the company's financial position with respect to cash flow, profits, trends, costs, and compliance with budget and forecasting benchmarks.
- Report findings and recommendations in a streamlined, organized manner to management, ensuring timeliness and consistency.
- Budgeting, and forecasting.
- Manage all elements of the Company finances including financial reporting and accounting functions, internal financial and disclosure controls, cost and cash flow analyses, monitoring overhead costs. Business and financial planning, Internal and external auditing and monitoring.
- Responsible for managing, motivating and utilizing the accounting staff in the most efficient manner and oversees Japan and Korea.
- Responsible for the oversight of Japan and Korea with CFO, and president.
- Bachelor's degree (CPA preferred but not be must) in Business, Management, or Finance.
- Fluent English speaking, and business level listening, speaking and writing.
- Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting, ideally in the retail industry.
- Experience should include legal, audit, compliance, budget, and resource development.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies, and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Proven effectiveness leading professionals in finance and accounting.
- Technologically savvy, with an ability to point to examples of having worked with IT staff to develop and implement new processes and systems that increased efficiency in a fast-moving environment.
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment.
- Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for improvement
- Self-management and time management to work out with Japan, Korea and New York. Some morning and night business calls will be requested.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
10am to 6:30pm
Flex time (core time :11am to 4pm)
Office work:2-3 times in a week during COVID
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.