[Position] Senior Finance Associate (Accounting)
[Salary] 6~8 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Maintain and oversee banking relationships
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting and periodic reporting of financial results
- Provide finance and treasury assistance with new business initiatives
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
- B.S. or B.A. in accounting, finance, economics, business required; advanced degrees, including CPA or Japanese "Boki 2 kyu" or higher is a plus
- Experience in Full Cycle Accounting is a plus
- Experience in leading and working with external audit in Japanese is a plus
- Experience in tax audit is a plus
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling experience
- Excellent analytical, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely detail oriented with an ability to multitask in a high growth environment
- Passionate about start-ups and the growth of digital assets
- Good command of spoken and written English and Japanese is a must
Up to 8M JPY Total Salary
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Finance, Information Technology